Friday, June 12, 2015

His Princess

Once upon a time, well two years ago, I met this man who was everything I dreamed of.  We built a beautiful friendship and then like so often happens in sl, he left for a little while.  We still kept in touch from time to time, but that didn't stop me from missing him.  One day we bumped into each other though I wouldn't have noticed him had he not spoke first, and we rekindled our friendship.  The difference is, this time I told him how I really felt despite my fears and I am happy to say a princess was born.  Lesson is:  Never wait to tell someone how you feel about them because you never know if you'll be given the chance again. Plus who wants to live with regrets?




Credits:
Body/Shape: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara
Eyes:        Ikon Destiny - Hazel
Hair:        ARGRACE* MIZUKI – Blacks
Skin:        Hush Aprile (GG)
Makeup: Glam Affair Cassia Lipstick
                Blacklace Hi-Gloss Lips clear
Dress:     [hh] Lilith Gown Nude (with appliers)
Jewelry:  Lazuri Enchanted Diamone Necklace Set



No comments:

Post a Comment